Join our team!
As we continue to grow we would like to express our values that becomes our work culture. The following are just a few of our core values:
- Always deliver customer service with a smile
- Work as a team
- Work hard and laugh often
- Build true team relationships through good communication
If you want to be part of a great team with a stable growing company then review our available positions and apply.
Open PositionsBusiness Development Specialist Data Conversion Programmer Experienced SaaS Developer / Engineer Java Developer Regional Sales Representative Software Support & Implementation Specialist
Business Development Specialist
Edmunds & Associates is a brand and market leader that provides municipal ERP software solutions. Edmunds & Associates is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its sales team. Edmunds & Associates corporate headquarter is located in Northfield, New Jersey. We are hiring for the position of Business Development Specialist.
The Business Development Specialist is expected to generate new leads in assigned territory. This is a remote position and requires up to 15% travel. A successful applicant should have an outgoing persuasive personality and strong organizational skills. Experience within the municipal market and ERP sales solution is a plus. We offer a competitive salary package along with a comprehensive benefit plan package.
Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing corporate sales team.
- Cold calling and emailing prospective municipal clients to generate sales opportunities
- Act as a liaison for the sales and marketing team at client-facing presentations
- Document sales activities in CRM
- Conduct internet research
- Execute goals and strategies within assigned sales region
- Bachelor’s degree is desired or relevant work experience
- Lead generation/cold calling and/or sales experience preferred but not required
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Sales and goal oriented
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask
Full-time Position that offers a Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits and 401(k).
Edmunds & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Apply for this Position