Edmunds & Associates is a progressive, rapidly growing provider of cloud-based software solutions for the local government market. We are searching for an experienced Software Developer who is passionate about progressing software solutions to meet the growing needs of our expanding customer base.
The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, enthusiastic software developer, who demonstrates creativity as an individual and in a team environment.
- Perform design, implementation and maintenance of relatively complex modules.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements and new development as required.
- Perform bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate strategies.
- Research issues discovered by Tech Support and End-Users and develop solutions to the issues.
- Develop and update design and functional documentation.
- Assist with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the tasks required to deliver a solution.
- Work closely with a small team to ensure that client expectations are met and that project schedules are adhered to.
- Juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Meet stipulated deadlines.
- Team player who enjoys collaboration with technical and non-technical colleagues of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development and system integration.
- Experience developing software using a formal and structured development methodology.
- Formal testing / software quality assurance experience.
- Strong understanding of QA and Release Management process.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Full-time Position that offers a Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits and 401(k)
Edmunds & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.