Web Inquiry and Payment Portal (WIPP)
WIPP is a website for users to access their tax and/or utility account balance information online. If you choose, payments towards those balances can also be made online.
WIPP is linked to your municipal website so users can access it from an existing web address.
They will be able to search for their account by name, address, block and lot, account number, etc. and make payments online by credit card or e-check.
Payments are processed through Link2Gov and a payment file is created and can be imported daily from Link2Gov's secure site.
The payments can be verified prior to updating. This process is very similar to receiving payments from a bank file.
MCSJ will automatically update WIPP with current account information and balances daily.
- Account Inquiry by Block/Lot, Owner & Property Location
- Minimum 3 yrs Tax History (shows all delinquent periods 3+)
- 4 periods of Utility Billing info (including meter reads & usage)
- Ability to inquire & pay municipal charges (from MCSJ Apps)
- Payment "rules" compliant with State Statutes
- Tax & Utility records stored on one screen for easy inquiry
- Secured payments via Link2Gov (www.link2gov.com)
- Hosted by Edmunds & Associates, Inc.