Join our team!
Ready to start a REWARDING career? Join the fun, focused, and winning team at Edmunds & Associates. We have current openings for the positions below.
Client Services Specialist
Edmunds & Associates is looking to add to our reputable Client Services Team. Client Services is primarily responsible for providing support to users of the MCSJ ERP software suite. They also publish and maintain our online support content, hold monthly training webinars, and also present at our user conferences.
- Provides functional and technical support for customers through various channels including email, phone, and web
- Analyzes client issues and provides resolution in a timely manner
- Creates content for the support website including FAQ’s, Knowledge Base Articles and Training Videos
- Builds relationships and provides excellent customer service
- Organizes and maintains good record of client issues in our internal systems
- Escalates support tickets as appropriate and follows up with the customer through resolution
- Continuous advancement of product knowledge to keep up with system changes and new features
- Develops subject matter expertise to apply and provide the best overall resolutions for our customers
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or relatable experience required
- Proficient with computer software and able to adapt to new systems and technologies
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Travel ~ 10%
Full-time position offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401(K).
Edmunds & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.