Join our team!
Ready to start a REWARDING career? Join the fun, focused, and winning team at Edmunds & Associates. We have current openings for the positions below.
We are searching for an experienced Project Manager to manage ERP software implementations for local government. The project manager takes ownership of planning and monitoring the successful delivery of MCSJ solutions to both new and existing customers.
- Manage multiple ERP software implementations from initiation through completion
- Build strong relationships and deliver exceptional customer service
- Drive project communication and act as the single point of contact for all internal and external project team members
- Conduct kick-off meetings and interviews with all project stakeholders to gather project requirements
- Work with Implementation Consultants and Subject Matter Experts to ensure optimal configuration for customer business processes
- Develop and manage the project plan to ensure proper resource allocation, schedules, client satisfaction, commitments and requirements are met
- Manage communication and resource plans for all internal and external project stakeholders
- Deliver regular clear and concise project status reports and meetings as required
- Identify project risks; assess and communicate any necessary changes to scope and/or timeline
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to ensure project is on schedule and customer expectations are met
- Accountable for successful transition of new accounts to steady support status
- Document and communicate lessons learned to continually improve and develop our implementation and customer experiences
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP certification a plus
- 5+ years of professional project management experience required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiating and persuasive skills
- Experience managing software implementations preferred
- Experience in financial industry or government finance administration a plus
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Full-time position offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401(K).
Edmunds & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.