Join our team!
Ready to start a REWARDING career? Join the fun, focused, and winning team at Edmunds & Associates. We have current openings for the positions below.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for executing several critical activities throughout our ERP software implementations including gathering business and workflow requirements, gap analysis, data conversion review, validation, training, and system configuration.
- Lead clients through successful implementation of MCSJ products
- Review and identify customer business process and workflow requirements
- Use subject matter expertise to consult clients on optimal use of MCSJ products for their business
- Educate and train users on software functionality, remote or onsite
- Deliver a high quality customer service experience
- Work with client and QA analysts on data mapping documents
- Validate data conversions are accurate and meet project scope requirements
- Provide instruction and guidance to clients for proper data review and validation
- May work with QA and Product Management teams to document and test product features and change requests
- Create training agendas, client specific process documentation, and other required project documents
- Prompt and concise communication of all relevant project updates, changes, and issues to project management
- Ability to use technical tools such as MS SQL, My SQL, Adobe Livecycle, Monarch to assist with various project tasks
- May create custom forms and reports for client specific needs
- Organize project documentation and keep internal project tracking systems up to date
- Professional experience in accounting, bookkeeping, auditing, government administration or relatable field
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other relatable field required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiating and persuasive skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical ability to learn software systems
- Travel required – 50-60%
Full-time position offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401(K).
Edmunds & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.