Join our team!
Ready to start a REWARDING career? Join the fun, focused, and winning team at Edmunds & Associates. We have current openings for the positions below.
We are currently seeking an innovative, disciplined and self-starting Human Resources Generalist to help evolve our company culture. This position will assist in providing a wide range of HR tasks, including but not limited to recruiting, applicant tracking, hiring and employee relations. We are currently seeking someone part-time; however this position could quickly evolve into a full-time position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years HR Generalist experience
- Knowledge of HR best practices and current regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills
- Ability to travel locally and domestically
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
Full-time position offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401(K).
Edmunds & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.