Join our team!
Ready to start a REWARDING career? Join the fun, focused, and winning team at Edmunds & Associates. We have current openings for the positions below.
Java Back End Developers with SaaS Experience
Edmunds & Associates is a progressive, rapidly growing provider of cloud-based software solutions for the local government market. We are searching for a Software Developer who is passionate about progressing software solutions to meet the growing needs of our expanding customer base.
The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, enthusiastic software developer, who demonstrates creativity as an individual and in a team environment. This position will be based either from our corporate office in Northfield, NJ or from a home based office.
- Perform design, implementation and maintenance of relatively complex modules
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements and new development as required
- Perform bug verification, release testing, and beta support for assigned products
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate strategies
- Research issues discovered by tech support and end-users and develop solutions to resolve
- Develop and update design and functional documentation
- Assist with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the tasks required to deliver a solution
- Work closely with a small team to ensure that client expectations are met and that project schedules are adhered to
- Meet stipulated deadlines
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues to complete projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Possess skills in Java, Spring, Rest API, Apache Tomcat, Web Services, and SQL databases
- AWS, DevOps and CI/CD experience a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Experience developing software using a formal and structured development methodology
- Formal testing and software quality assurance experience preferred
- Understanding of quality assurance and release management process a plus
- Qualified candidates will have strong analytical and problem solving skills
Full-time Position that offers a Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits and 401(k).
Edmunds & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.