Join our team!
Ready to start a REWARDING career? Join the fun, focused, and winning team at Edmunds & Associates. We have current openings for the positions below.
Edmunds & Associates is a progressive, rapidly growing provider of cloud-based software solutions for the local government market. We are searching for a UI/UX Designer who is passionate about progressing software solutions to meet the growing needs of our expanding customer base. This position will be based either from our corporate office in Northfield, NJ or from a home based office.
- Understand complex systems and processes and design intuitive, simple user experiences that delight our users
- Visualize designs and produce wireframes, mockups, storyboards and flow diagrams
- Craft new design solutions based on user stories, product owner feedback and end user interaction
- Develop product styling themes and insure consistency of design and UI paradigms within various product lines
- Design and style UI elements shared within the organization. Collaborate with UI developers on building or changing CSS
- Identify and recommend process improvements
- Accurately estimate level of effort and forecast completion targets
- Work closely with a small team to ensure that client expectations are met and that project schedules are adhered to
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues to complete projects
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in UI and UX design
- Experience in software design
- History of impacting products with your design contributions
- Experience designing CSS
- Experience with software development using Agile methodologies
- Design or HCI degree is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Key Competencies
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Openness to change and new ideas
- Readiness to make design decisions and ability to articulate the reasons behind your choices
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Focus on continual quality improvement
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
Full-time Position that offers a Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits and 401(k).
Edmunds & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.