Join our team!
Ready to start a REWARDING career? Join the fun, focused, and winning team at Edmunds & Associates. We have current openings for the positions below.
Data Quality Assurance Analyst
As a Data Quality Assurance Analyst, you’ll be exposed to two primary areas in the company, new enhancement application testing and data conversion quality assurance. Through experience you’ll gain deep knowledge about the local government industry and our ERP application as you master the QA process. You’ll contribute to improving operational efficiency of the QA team and have a meaningful impact on the outcomes experienced by our customers. Qualified candidates will be self-driven, detail oriented, and have a winning attitude.
Duties include but are not limited to: Preparing data mapping documents and analyzing source data reports; Working with the MCSJ application to identify bugs in the software and bugs in the converted data using test plans and other resources; Document your work in JIRA and communicate your findings with the conversion developer and implementation consultant.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented
- Able to manage competing priorities effectively
- Industry experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of multiple system/database platforms (MSSQL, Oracle, AS400, Windows etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Generalized Business Practices, Accounting Reports, Financial Reports, and Payroll Reports is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Info Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in professional services, client implementation, and/or data migrations.
- Prior work experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst is a plus
Full-time Position that offers a Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits and 401(k).
Edmunds & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.