Join our team!
Ready to start a REWARDING career? Join the fun, focused, and winning team at Edmunds & Associates. We have current openings for the positions below.
Data Extraction Analyst
As a Data Extraction Analyst, you will be responsible for interacting directly with our clients to discover and extract data from our client’s legacy systems using databases, database back-up files, application reporting tools, and other forms of data back-up file structures. You will regularly engage with our clients to extract various data structures and return the data files to our conversion development team so they are able to convert our client’s legacy data into our system. While discovering data and throughout the extraction process, you will take detailed notes regarding the files you are extracting, the data contained within the file and any complexities relating to the data structures that the development team needs to be made aware of as part of the conversion process.
This role is a fast-paced position where you will be working on multiple client engagements at various points within the SDLC. Great communication skills, being detail oriented, and overall organization skills are a must.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented
- Able to manage competing priorities effectively
- Working knowledge of multiple system/database platforms (MSSQL, Oracle, AS400, Windows etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Generalized Business Practices, Accounting Reports, Financial Reports, and Payroll Reports is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in professional services, client implementation, and/or data migrations
- Ability to extract data reports in various file formats
Full-time position offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401(K).
Edmunds & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.