Join our team!
Ready to start a REWARDING career? Join the fun, focused, and winning team at Edmunds & Associates. We have current openings for the positions below.
Data Conversion Developer
As a Data Conversion Developer, you will be responsible for migrating our new and existing customer’s data from their legacy software applications stored in databases, reports, and other forms of data file structures to a single endpoint, Edmunds MCSJ ERP Software Suite. You will regularly engage with our customers, project teams, and serve a critical role in the success of our Gold Standard Implementation process. You’ll be coding conversion templates and conversion tools using the JAVA programming language. You’ll be exposed to a variety of complex database systems that include MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, and DB2/AS400.
This role is a challenging and fast-paced position where you will be working on multiple client projects at various points of the implementation process. Great communication skills, being detail oriented, overall organization skills, and a great attitude are a must.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented
- Able to manage competing priorities effectively
- JAVA Programming, SQL, Database Management
- Working knowledge of multiple system/database platforms (MSSQL, Oracle, AS400, Windows etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Generalized Business Practices, Accounting Reports, Financial Reports, and Payroll Reports is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in professional services, client implementation, and/or data migrations.
- Ability to extract data reports in various file formats. Knowledge/experience of data transformation and other ETL tools is a plus.
Full-time position offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401(K).
Edmunds & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.