Join our team!
Ready to start a REWARDING career? Join the fun, focused, and winning team at Edmunds & Associates. We have current openings for the positions below.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring customers are meeting their goals using our products and services. A Customer Success Manager will continuously add value to the customer experience by building strong relationships based on our expertise and deep knowledge of our customer’s needs.
- Drive customer adoption of products by providing a consistent and positive customer experience
- Develop an understanding of and each customer’s needs/goals and utilize our products and services to meet these objectives
- Help customers maximize ROI by ensuring they utilize our products and services completely and efficiently
- Maintain a consistent check-in cadence to identify turnover of key stakeholders and proactively manage challenges before they escalate
- Work with Product Management, Sales, Professional Services and Customer Support teams to identify common issues and their resolutions
- Facilitate prompt resolution for issues and concerns by gathering information, assessing needs and involving other departments as necessary
- Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with customers to promote upselling additional products and services
- Leverage industry expertise to guide customers on industry trends, best practices, and innovative ways to achieve their evolving goals
- Promote continuing education tools and opportunities to empower customers to be more self-sufficient
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer success, account management, or customer service role
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Travel required – 25%
Full-time Position that offers a Competitive Salary, Medical Benefits and 401(k).
Edmunds & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.