Edmunds & Associates understands the budget constraints of small local government entities. In the past, smaller organization’s options for ERP software have been limited. Now with the release of MCSJ Pro, you can have a feature rich, fully integrated, hosted ERP solution at a price that fits your budget.
Schedule A Demo
Hosting and Setup
Edmunds uses Amazon Web Services EC2 to host our clients data. AWS provides redundant backups and top notch security to ensure your data is protected.
Finance Super Suite
The Finance Super Suite includes the general ledger, encumbrance accounting, accounts payable, contracts management, check reconciliation, fixed asset tracking, budgeting, capital projects, grant administration, project tracking, and robust reporting. A financial chart of accounts conversion is included.
Personnel includes payroll, human resources, and time entry functionality and is federal and state statute compliant. All personnel applications are integrated with the Finance Super Suite.
Tax or Utility Billing and Collections
The Tax Billing module can bill county, local, school, and personal property tax. All rate codes are fully customizable and compliant with statutes and regulations. The Utility Billing module is extremely customizable from multiple service types (water, sewer, electric, gas, wastewater, etc.) to unlimited meters and billing rate codes per account.
Web Inquiry & Payment Portal (WIPP)
The Web Inquiry and Payment Portal allows customers to pay their tax or utility bills on-line. Payments can be made by credit card, debit card, or e-Check.
If you would like to have both Tax Billing and Utility Billing & Collections we will add the additional module at an affordable price. There are many other add-on applications available:
- Electronic Requisitions: Allows user to make purchase requests with a user-defined approval hierarchy.
- AR/Business Licensing: Create invoices and collect any miscellaneous fees and local business licenses.
- Permitting & Code Enforcement: Create and track all activities related to a building or rental permit or code violation.
- Employee Self-Service: Allow employees to access their pay stubs, accrual balances, W2s, and time sheets.
- Work Orders: Schedule work for utility accounts, assets, location, or vehicles.
- Resident Self-Service: Residents or customers can make service requests 24/7 through this web portal.
Based on the applications you bundle, you receive a designated number of remote training sessions from a client services specialist. They will give you all of the guidance you need to get the applications up and running. We also offer a robust client services portal with user documentation, tutorial videos, FAQs, and helpful hints white papers.
System and Feature Comparison